In the last decade, the fashion of marketing campaigns via SMS got a hike. Pakistan adopted this technology very quickly and 1ST 4 Connect has played a very important role in this development in Pakistan.
SMS 4 Connect recommend the following factors should be considered for SMS campaign:
- An SMS should be within 160 characters. A longer message is not considered to be appropriate.
- A continuous marketing campaign is required. Achieving the results with one campaign is very difficult and hard.
- A series of campaigns should be designed with appropriate text messages.
- Selection of data is most of the critical part in the SMS campaigns
- Regarding the selection of data or the audience/clients/customers, we always suggest the business to collect your own data. Collection of the data from your own clients increase the loyalty and boost sale.
- Ignorance of an issue does not mean that issue does not exist. Mobile Network Portability (MNP), delivery on ported numbers, this has always been a challenge globally. In recent years industry (at a global) level has tried to overcome the problem. The solution has extra cost and is reliable to the certain extent.
- Do not copy past the SMS text, it is strongly recommended to type the SMS not copy past.
- Pakistan has 4 telecom operators and has all have their own SMS solution with different technical parameters. SMS 4 Connect recommend do not use special characters in SMS.
- In case if special characters are required to be the part of SMS ensure it is typed not copy past.
- SMS can also be sent in Urdu or local language. When sending SMS in Urdu or local language select the language parameter.
- SMS can also be sent Via API (Application Programme Interface) when using API again need to ensure appropriate language parameter is being selected.
- SMS 4 Connect API can be configured with any language or programme